Saturday, February 22, 2025

Fork in the Road: Return to Office

 

From::  Alec  Funk - Owner, Publisher, CEO, and President:

To {first name};{last name};{job title}


Effective immediately, all staff of the
{Sioux City (NEW!) Pre-Intelligencer}
are prohibited from working remotely and ordered to return to the office.

Comments:

roverguy (n.frikendellen.thissux.org)
In my job as a roving reporter, I am hardly ever in the office. I assume this memo doesn't apply to me?

doge (bogo3.doge.gone)
This applies to all staff.  Please stop roving.

circlebro (h.callipygian.hirsute.it)
I'm confused about how to comply, since the Pre-Intelligencer doesn't have physical office space.

doge (bogo3.doge.gone)
We have an Office Assistant on staff.  Obviously we must have an office.

circlebro (h.callipygian.hirsute.it)
Seriously, our old offices at the Old Factory Business Park were condemned in April, 2014 and demolished after that.  Where are we supposed to go?

doge (bogo3.doge.gone)
Quit whining. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

"We're Washington in Miniature" Says Iowa AG

  "Iowa has become just like the Federal government, but in miniature", proclaimed Iowa Attorney General Brenna Bird at a press co...